34 Structures, steam railroad and paddlewheel riverboat.
VINTAGE IN THE VILLAGE
$5.oo Admission May 20, 2017
10:00 am – 4:00pm
After a fantastic first year response, Vintage in the Village will be returning to Crossroads Village in 2017. Weekend in the Country will be back with even more vendors than this year, and you and your treasure hunting buddies will have another opportunity to shop through shabby chic furniture, handmade pieces, artisan foods and so much more! Be sure to mark your calendars now and save the date for Vintage in the Village 2017 at Crossroads Village. May 20, 2017. The event will feature more than 60 top notch vendors, hand selected by event partner, Mercantile Fairs – the company behind the well known Weekend in the County events. For even more fun be sure to stroll through She Shed Alley where sponsors will have inspiring displays, enjoy the local food vendors, take a spin on a vintage amusement ride and sip craft beer and wine from Tenacity Brewing and Fenton Winery and Brewery on the Genesee Belle while enjoying a snack from the Local Grocer. Beer, wine and food will be served on the Genesee Belle from 11am – 3pm.
- Join the facebook event page for all the event updates!
- New this year, there will be a coloring party in the Stanley Schoolhouse! Join Flint Handmade from 11am-3pm and sit, relax and color some unique coloring sheets while you take a break from shopping.
- Plan your trip before you get here. Click here to download the event program and map! Then browse the list of vendors below.
- Remember to make your way back to the Genesee Belle during the event where she will be docked and serving craft wine and beer and snacks 11am-3pm. If you want to make sure you leave enough in your wallet for some time on the Genesee Belle, you can view the menu ahead of time by clicking here.
- We do not have menus available for the other food vendors, but on Main Street you can savor tasty options from JJ’s BBQ, DETROIT MINI DONUT, JUNIORS HOT DOG WAGON, & CREPE DE TWAY or grab a hot cup of coffee or tea from Fireside coffee inside the Crossroads Cafe.
Jerry’s Nature Design – Handmaker of wood products
Annabella’s Closet – clothing
Charming Individuals II – Jewelry
CoCo Grand Women’s Boutique – clothing
Cheryl Flore – Artistic furniture and home decor
The Painted Attic Studio – Repurposed furniture and home decor
Tillie Tied One On – Handmaker of rugs and aprons
Allen & Sons Woodworking – Handmaker of wood products
Neferene – Jewelry
The Foundry – Furniture and home decor
A Blend of Now & Then, Vintage Silverware Art – Vintage silverware art
Northern Wildcrafters/Widdershins – Potpourri, soy melts and teas
Bee Lovely Botanicals, llc – Soaps and honey
2CoolSpools – Handmaker of quilts, bedrunners and furniture
Veronica’s Arts – Handmaker of wood products
Couture Cottage North – Vintage and antique furniture and home decor
Gnarled Wares – Vintage furniture and home decor
VadaMade – Jewelry
Crafty Life In Style – Furniture and home decor
All American Canning Co. – Jams
Fireside Coffee – Coffee
Silhouettes and More – Silhouettes
Rusted Nuts – Junk and handmade furniture and home decor
Giggles – Handmade items
Re-Zip IT! – Jewelry and art
vessel. – Jewelry, candles and bird feeders
Patina & Rust – Furniture and home decor
WW Farms – Soaps and bath products
The Great Bread Company – Bread
The Stinson Soldering Company – Jewelry
BrisingBeads Designs/ Altered Ego Fashions – Jewelry
Country Home Creations – Dips
Juniors Cafe & Creamery – Specialty foods
Log Cabin Forge – Handmade items
Sweetpea Designs – Garden Art
Rust & Relics LLC – Furniture and home decor
Vintage Inspired Aprons – Handmade aprons
La Vie En Rose vintage Clothing and Accessories – Vintage clothing
Big JJ Mobile Barbeque – Specialty barbeque
Mon Coeur Truffles – Jewelry
Detroit Mini Donut – Specialty foods
Artwear Designs – NEW clothing
Tasty layers LLC – Specialty foods
Dancy’s Fancy Butter – Specialty butters
Mi Old Barn – furniture and home decor
Yellow Dog market Place – Home decor, gift items and more
Caramel Yum Yums
Crepe Day-Twah – specialty foods
Junior’s Cafe & Creamery
Sol Vida Amor
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Our sponsors this year will be creating displays in She Shed Alley to inspire you to create one of your own. Never heard of a She Shed? Check out these links to see how awesome they can be: Country Living ;
13 Best She Sheds