Spend June 30 & July 1 at Crossroads Village, where you’ll see the Village get ready for Independence Day.
Kids can try their hand at special Independence Day craft projects that they can take home with them.
Take some time before the busy holiday to relax and explore the Village. There’s so much to see and do!
- Tour the 19th century homes, shop and trades buildings that were moved here from around Genesee County and belonged to some of the county’s early movers and shakers.
- Watch the villagers make everything from hand-forged fireplace tools to apple cider just as it was done in the late 1800s.
- Shop our newly updated General Store.
- Ride the beloved Huckleberry Railroad and the Genesee Belle.
- Stroll the boardwalks and enjoy music by the town’s minstrels
- Make and Take Crafts
Get away right away to 19th century Crossroads Village and enjoy a delightful holiday celebration!