Come enjoy a weekend of summer fun for children – 19th century style!
We’re bringing out old-fashioned favorites including jump ropes, relay races, and water games all geared to the skills and interests of our young visitors. They’ll also enjoy the vintage amusement rides. And they can have fun putting together a make-it-and-take-it-home craft project.
And, there’s more!
- Talk with villagers as they go about their 19th century chores.
- Listen to the music of Village minstrel.
- Shop for candy and Michigan-made treats in the General Store.
- Michigan Pedal Pullers
- Games throughout the weekend
- Water play at the Eldridge house
When everyone’s ready for a little rest, hop aboard the Huckleberry Railroad for a 40 minute ride through the summertime countryside, or watch for wildlife from the deck of the Genesee Belle while you cruise picturesque Mott Lake.
Tickets for village admission and the Huckleberry Railroad can be purchased in advance. The Village is open from 10 am to 5 pm, and parking is FREE.