8:00 am – Sunset (24 hours when conditions suit snowmobiling)
Trails Maintained Seasonally
What can you do on the 345 acres of Richfield County Park? Play tennis, shoot hoops, ride your BMX, get in some baseball, hike, bike or jog a 2-mile trail, launch your canoe into the Flint River, watch your kids conquer the playscape or simply unwind at one of five pavilions. And when the winter comes, you can add cross country skiing and snowmobiling to the list. If it’s fun, outdoors and right around the corner, it’s Richfield County Park.
- Ball diamonds.
- Bicycle motocross track (BMX). Open to the public except for scheduled race dates.
- Canoe launching site (Flint River, north side of park).
- Cross-country ski trails (south side of the park). Facilities open when the terrain is frozen, and when there is a 3-inch accumulation of snow. Please remember that snow accumulation on the ground is not an indicator of frozen terrain. For dates and times facilities will be open for these activities, please call 810.736.7100.
- Pavilion (available for rental). For more rental information please click here.
- Picnic areas and playground.
- Snowmobile area. Open 24 hours a day when conditions are suitable
- Tennis courts.
Get your daily walk in at the Genesee County Parks. Our park map features designated walking areas with distances marked for your convenience.
Designated parking areas have been established. Please respect the rights of others by parking in designated locations only.
SNOWMOBILING IN THIS PARK
Snowmobile areas are open 24 hours a day when conditions are suitable. Facilities open when the terrain is frozen and when there is a 3-inch accumulation of snow. Please remember that snow accumulation on the ground is not an indicator of frozen terrain. For dates and times facilities will be open for these activities, please call 810.736.7100.
ALCOHOL & MARIJUANA POLICY FOR ALL PARKS
No alcohol, marijuana or illegal substances are allowed. Park rangers will issue tickets with fines of up to $100 for all violations.
ACCESSIBILITY IN THIS PARK
It is our goal to provide facilities and programs to accommodate and involve all of our visitors through continued improvements in all of our parks. All parks have varying levels of accessibility. At this park you will find:
- Most parking areas are gravel. There are paved handicap parking spaces near the playground and Pavilion 1.
- Paved road/pathway through park.
- ADA compliant pathways from handicap parking spaces to accessible vault toilets.
- Accessible vault toilets.
- Pavilion 1 is barrier free with paved pathways from parking to pavilion and vault toilet. Also includes accessible picnic tables and grill.
- Playground includes ADA compliant transfer station.