502 Church Street Flint, MI 48502 Phone: 810.767.9696 Fax: 810.820.8462 KGCB Team Members are often working out and around the community so there are no specific office hours. Please call before making a trip to the KGCB office to ensure someone is available to assist you.
Keep Genesee County Beautiful partners with the City of Flint and Republic Services to inform City of Flint Residents that to keep City of Flint streets and storm drains clean, residents are REQUIRED TO BAG THEIR LEAVES.
- City of Flint residents are required to rake and bag their leaves for curbside collection on weekly trash days.
- Leaf-filled yard waste bags will be collected on regular trash pickup days now through November 22.
- Do not rake leaves into the streets. Citations will be given to residents raking into the street.
- Spread the word. Schedule an information presentation at your next community group, church, block club or neighborhood association meeting by calling 810-767-9696.
- The City of Flint will collect leaves that naturally fall into the street from nonresidential trees located between the curb and sidewalk (the public right-of-way). The cleanup should not be mistaken as an option to replace the bag it requirements.
- Need help raking? We encourage you to contact the following to seek volunteer assistance:
- Block Club
- Neighborhood Association
- Local Youth Group