PAVILION RENTALS FOR ALL OCCASSIONS.
Whether it’s for a yearly family reunion, birthday, or graduation party, the Genesee County Parks has a pavilion that will fit your entertainment needs and budget. Each park pavilion comes complete with picnic tables, grills, and port-a- johns located near the pavilion of your choice. If you need a pavilion with an electrical hookup, Linden County Park pavilion #1 and Bluebell Beach pavilions #1 and #2 are the ones for you!
Do you need to set up in advance for your party? Don’t worry. When you rent a Genesee County Parks pavilion, your rental is for the entire day. If you have a small gathering and a limited budget, you may want to consider renting just a row in a larger pavilion. Whatever your pavilion needs may be, please call us so we can help you plan the best party at your Genesee County Parks.
**NON-REFUNDABLE CANCELLATION FEE OF $10.00**
Rental fee will be refunded (less cancellation fee) only if reservation is cancelled at least ten (10) days in advance.
- Pavilions are available for rental May 1 – October 31.
- Pavilions may be reserved up to 1 year in advance, but must be reserved at least ten (10) days in advance. Fees are due in full at the time the reservations are made.
- All rentals are 8 am to sunset
- You must reserve all pavilions in their entirety. No partial pavilion rentals.
Our Reservation Department can be reached at 800.648.7275 ext. 6 or 810.736.7100 ext. 6, Mon – Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Pavilion Sizes & Park Amenities
Small = seating for 40-80 depending on location
Large = seating for 300
- #1, #2 – Small (seating approximately 80-100 people)
- Grills, picnic tables, bathrooms, dressing facility, playground, and splash pad
- #1, #2, #3 – Small (seating approximately 80 people)
- Grills, playground, ball field, vault toilets, boat launch, no-wake lake, and fishing
- Small (seating approximately 40 people)
- Picnic tables, grills, and porta-johns
- #1 and #2 – Large (seating approximately 300 people)
- #3 and #5 – Small (seating approximately 80 people)
- FLUSHING PARK GATE CLOSURE: The back loop of Flushing County Park is closed to VEHICLE TRAFFIC all day Monday and from 8:00 am – 10:00 am Tuesday-Friday. EXCEPT HOLIDAYS.
#1 – Large Clover Beach Pavilion (seating approximately 300 people)
Beach, grills, picnic tables, and modern restroom facility
Please keep in mind that pavilion #1 next to Byram Lake is accessible by both stairway and barrier free pathway and are a considerable distance from both parking lots. People who have a difficult time walking any great distances may find the pathway to be a challenge.
Tents and/or inflatables (bounce houses, etc.) are not permitted on the beach side of Linden County Park.
#2, #3, #4, #5 – Small (seating approximately 80 people)
Picnic tables, grills, playground, vault toilets, ball fields, tennis courts and basketball court.
The beach access road gate may be opened from 8:00 am – 9:00 am and again at 8:00 pm for delivery and pick up of items used at the Clover Beach Pavilion. YOU MUST NOTIFY US AT LEAST 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE IF YOU WISH TO HAVE THE GATE UNLOCKED SO WE CAN MAKE THE ARRANGEMENT WITH OUR MAINTENANCE STAFF.
- #1, #2 – Large (seating approximately 300 people)
- Picnic tables, grills, and ball fields
#3, #4, #5 – Small (seating approximately 80 people)
- Rest Station (near playground) – Small (seating approx. 40 people)
- Playground, vault toilets, grills, picnic tables, ball fields, tennis courts and basketball court.
Type of Pavilion Residents Non-Residents
Entire Large Pavilion (300 seats) $125.00 $275.00
Entire Small Pavilion (60-80 seats) $75.00 $155.00
Clover Beach Pavilion (300 seats) $125.00 $275.00
Bluebell 1 (Robin Pavilion 60 seats) $75.00 $155.00
Bluebell 2 (60 seats) $75.00 $155.00
Davison Roadside Park (40 seats) $25.00 $100.00
Richfield Rest Station (40 seats) $25.00 $100.00
Electricity is only available at Clover Beach Pavilion, Bluebell 1 and bluebell 2.
$35 per event that does not fall under Special Events Policy, including weddings, ball fields, dock permits, inflatables and other rentals, noise permits, etc.
Fees and charges may vary. For information regarding concessions/vending process, please call 800.648.7275, ext. 816.
SPECIAL EVENTS PERMITS
Fees and charges may vary. For information regarding the special events process click here, or call 800.648.7275, ext. 816.
ALCOHOL POLICY FOR ALL PARKS
No alcohol or illegal substances allowed in any parks. Park rangers will issue tickets with fines of up to $100 for all violations.