8:00 am – Sunset
Flushing Gate Park Closure: The back loop of Flushing County Park is closed to VEHICLE TRAFFIC on Mondays.
Tucked into 105 acres off McKinley Road is a friendly little gem of a park. Here you’ll find trails, ball diamonds, tennis courts, pavilions, fitness sections and even an off leash dog area.
- Ball diamonds.
- Cross-country ski trails (not groomed). Facilities open when the terrain is frozen, and when there is a 3-inch accumulation of snow. Please remember that snow accumulation on the ground is not an indicator of frozen terrain. For dates and times facilities will be open for these activities, please call 810.736.7100. (Back gate closed for winter season)
- Pavilions (available for rental). For more rental information please click here.
- Picnic areas and playground.
- Tennis courts.
Get your daily walk in at the Genesee County Parks. Our map features designated walking areas with distances marked for your convenience.
Enjoy a fenced off leash dog area with two separate areas (one for small dogs and one for all dogs) and a pavilion. Completed summer of 2017.
ALCOHOL & MARIJUANA POLICY FOR ALL PARKS
No alcohol, marijuana or illegal substances are allowed. Park rangers will issue tickets with fines of up to $100 for all violations.
ACCESSIBILITY IN THIS PARK
It is our goal to provide facilities and programs to accommodate and involve all of our visitors through continued improvements in all of our parks. All parks have varying levels of accessibility. At this park you will find:
- Handicap parking spaces
- Accessible vault toilets
- Paved pathways from parking area to pavilion and vault toilets
- A limited number of accessible picnic tables and grills
- Paved pathways around park