8:00 am – Sunset (24 hours when conditions suit snowmobiling)
Clover Beach Open: Memorial Day weekend – Labor Day
Free admission. 8:00 am – 8:00 pm daily.
No lifeguards on duty
It’s everything you’d want in a park: Ball diamonds and tennis courts, Byram Lake and Clover Beach, pavilions for relaxing and a trail for hiking. And when the snow comes, it’s a one-stop winter wonderland, with sledding and tobogganing, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling. Welcome to Linden County Park, just one of your favorite Genesee County Parks.
- Ball diamonds.
- Clover Beach on Byram Lake.
- Cross-country ski trails (not groomed). Facilities open when the terrain is frozen, and when there is a 3-inch accumulation of snow. Please remember that snow accumulation on the ground is not an indicator of frozen terrain. For dates and times facilities will be open for these activities, please call 810.736.7100.
- Snowmobile areas are open 24 hours a day when conditions are suitable.
- Intermediate sledding and toboggan hill (west side of park).
- Pavilions (available for rental). Please keep in mind that pavilion #1 next to Byram Lake is accessible by both stairway and barrier free pathway and are a considerable distance from both parking lots. People who have a difficult time walking any great distances may find the pathway to be a challenge. Tents and/or inflatables (bounce houses, etc) are not permitted on the beach side of Linden County Park. For more rental information please click here.
- Picnic areas and playground.
- Tennis courts.
Get your daily walk in at the Genesee County Parks. Our park map features designated walking areas with distances marked for your convenience.
SNOWMOBILING IN THIS PARK
Snowmobile areas are open 24 hours a day when conditions are suitable. Facilities open when the terrain is frozen and when there is a 3-inch accumulation of snow. Please remember that snow accumulation on the ground is not an indicator of frozen terrain. For dates and times facilities will be open for these activities, please call 810.736.7100.
ALCOHOL POLICY FOR ALL PARKS
No alcohol or illegal substances is allowed. Park rangers will issue tickets with fines of up to $100 for all violations.
ACCESSIBILITY IN THIS PARK
It is our goal to provide facilities and programs to accommodate and involve all of our visitors through continued improvements in all of our parks. All parks have varying levels of accessibility. At this park you will find:
- Handicap parking spaces
- Paved parking lot for beach area
- Paved pathways and ADA compliant ramp from parking area to beach, Pavilion 1 and restrooms