GCP Reservation Department Hours
Mon – Fri 8:00am – 4:30pm
(810) 736-7100 ext# 6
From festivals to 5k runs, horse shows to benefits, fairs to fundraisers, Genesee County Parks offers many locations to organize large events.
Are You Looking To Use A Genesee County Parks Facility For Any Of The Following Purposes?
- You will be selling tickets or charging admission for entrance, OR
- The event is open to the public and you expect over 50 people to attend, OR
- You expect to conduct a commercial enterprise, including the sale of merchandise (except to raise funds for the benefit of an organization which is certified as exempt under Section 501 (c) of the Internal Revenue Code), OR
- You are holding a fishing tournament.
If so, you need to follow our special event application process.
How Do You Apply For A Special Event?
1. Submit a completed special event application at least sixty (60) days before the scheduled date(s) to the Park’s Administrative Offices, 5045 Stanley Rd., Flint, MI 48506 or [email protected]. It is very important to answer all questions as thoroughly as possible and attach all required information to ensure timely review and approval of the application.
2. Attach the $40 non-refundable application fee. Checks or money orders may be made payable to Genesee County Parks and Recreation Commission.
What Is Required At The Time Of Application?
- Application Fee.
- Event site plan, including but not limited to: event layout, parking accommodations(s), entrance point(s) additional lighting, portable toilets, hand wash stations, booths, tents, fencing, etc.
- Completed applications for noise permit, peddlers, signs, alcohol waiver, street closing(s), and food vendor(s) as applicable to event.
- Copies of any proposed promotional material(s).
Absolutely no promotions of the event may take place until the Genesee County Parks & Recreation Commission has reviewed and approved such promotional material.
For more information on our special events applications process please call Genesee County Parks reservation department at 810.736.7100 ext. 6 or 800.648.PARK ext. 6. Reservation office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Download Special Events Application
If your special event requires a Noise Permit, you can download the Noise Permit Application by clicking here.
Research Or Outdoor Learning Projects
Download Application for Research or Outdoor Learning Projects
For-Mar Nature Reserve & Arboretum
Crossroads Village & Huckleberry Railroad
Stepping Stone Falls And Picnic Area
Richfield County Park
Linden County Park
Holloway Reservoir Regional Park
Flushing County Park
Goldenrod Disc Golf Course
Walleye Pike Boat Launch
Bluebell Beach & Splash Pad
Buttercup Beach & Picnic Area
Thread Lake Park
Atlas County Park
Elba Equestrian Complex
Max Brandon Park
Flint Park Lake park
Everett A. Cummings Event Center
Davison Roadside County Park
Bluegill Boat Launch
Buell Lake County Park